BGR Food Service Sdn Bhd (BGR)
Settore: Ghost Kitchen e Food Service
My Name is Ms. YY Lee, the operation manager of BGR Foodservice Sdn Bhd (BGR) located in Bangi Golf Resort in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
BGR houses both Bangi Golf Resort’s food & beverage operation as well as it’s new Institute of Advanced Culinary Concepts (IACC). Besides its panoramic view of the designer 27-hole golf course, the Bangi Golf Resort offers an exciting array of local favorites that we have developed in our own Research & Development laboratories.
BGR is a great meeting point for golfers before teeing off as well as for post flight meals and beverages. It is also the perfect showcase for proven concepts.
Bangi Golf Resort plays host to many meetings, seminars, conferences, banqueting events and is a popular as a wedding destination, organising over 180 weddings annually. It has a combined seating capacity for 2,000 in one seating and is currently serving over 300,000 meals in-house annually.
- BGR co-organised the inaugural Cook – Chill Conference in Asia on the 7th and 8th of November 2017, during which time Firex participated;
- For Ramadan BGR would typically serve up to 30,000 covers within the month, operation include using only 17 kitchen staffs for this mammoth operation, which sees 200 varieties of food,served up to 2,000 covers in a single seating..
Some Numbers of the Activity: BGR is able to serve up to 30,000 covers within the 1 month operation with only 17 kitchen staffs manning the huge operation, which sees 200 varieties of food served up to 2,000 covers in a single seating.
BGR has been applying advanced technology and has invested heavily in the use of cutting edge food preparation equipment from all over Europe and America since 2008; making it one of the few pioneers in Malaysia and much of the South East Asian Region to adopt and successfully implement innovative cooking techniques and methodology such as Cook-Chill / Cook-Freeze and Vacuum Cooking on a large scale, answering the needs of mass production like our banquet operations.
Capitalizing on its state-of-art food production facility. Firex has played no small part in us reaching this high standard of food preparation. BGR is also a trusted supplier of ready-to-serve food products to other Institutional Foodservices, Hotels, Restaurants, Cafes and Caterers. It is with these investments and industry know-how that BGR is also able to providefull contract and private label manufacturing solutions to help companies improve operational efficiency and better manage cost control.
The intelligent use of technology makes it possible for BRG to:
- Fully maximise the economies of scales;
- To Reduce the reliance on labour and heavy capital investment required to produce;
- To allow the companies the ability to focus on other strategic business directives.
The latest achievement by BGR includes the exportation of ready-to-serve food products and the establishment of technology-powered central kitchens in Singapore and Japan.
Armed with many years of real life experiences as such. BGR is also able to provide consultation services and education to organisations with the desire to adopt a more advanced, efficient and productive approach to food production and foodservice operations.
The challenges for BGR are seeking partners that make
We were looking for a partner in the kitchen able of guaranteeing:
- Efficient use of human resources in our kitchens;
- The replicability of the recipes;
- Time optimization;
- Greater operational efficiency;
- The reduction of tiring manual work;
- Precise temperature control.
We were looking for a partner in the kitchen capable of guaranteeing us a variety of factors to bring BGR, efficiently and flexibility. We chose Cucimix from Firex.
Firex machines installed inside BGR
Cucimix: Allow us full Autonomy, automation and replicability, Cucimix’s winning combinations. Thanks to the mixer incorporated in the bratt pan, the cooker’s feather in the cap, Cucimix is every chef’s new best friend, able to handle each process independently and simply.
Betterpan: is the professional bratt pan for the catering industry that offers the possibility of preparing a vast range of recipes using the many cooking modes.
What the customer says
- BGR produces 3306,934 lb of products per day, running 3 units of Firex Cucimix over 10 hours with only 2 chefs involved in the entire cooking process.
Efficient Manpower Utilisation. Goal achieved!
- BGR recipes are highly replicable with Firex Cucimix due to the consistency of its performance. We are able to ensure that our quality control standards are strictly enforced.
Recipes are Highly Replicable. Goal achieved!
- Firex Cucimix allows our kitchen operator to be multi-task as when the machine is running. They are able to optimize their time to work on some other task.
Time Optimization. Goal achieved!
- We are able to very accurately estimate the total cooking time for each recipes and to be very effective in our planning to maximise the production.
Operation Efficiency. Goal achieved!
- The automatic mixer of Cucimix has a replaced the back breaking task of constant manual stirring which, is required in many of our recipes.
Reduction of human fatigue. Goal achieved!
- Reliability in temperature control has allowed BGR to manage all the cooking process, very accurately.
Precise Temperature Control. Goal achieved!
BGR: “Cucimix by Firex, goals achieved!”.
DO YOU WISH TO BE CONTACTED?
Please fill out this form, and one of our representatives will contact you immediately.