Producing hand sanitizers with Firex machines is possible, inexpensive and useful to respond to the Covid19 emergency. Firex proposes Cucimix 70 as a technology capable of guaranteeing the necessary quantities of sanitizer to cover the needs of medium and large companies, large-scale distribution and companies that want to convert their production in favor of the response against Covid19.
Hand sanitizer is among the aids that virologists and the World Health Organization indicate as a preventive remedy to reduce the infection caused by the Covid virus19. Use is and will be mandatory in all working and public environments. Hand hygiene is the first rule of the decalogue to contain Coronavirus, as expressed by the World Health Organization through the decalogue.
To produce the hand sanitizer with Cucimix technology by Firex Srl
Firex proposes to use its technologies for the production of disinfectant through Cucimix 70. The Firex Touch Control control card makes the machine programmable, independent, automatic and with results that always comply with the indications of the formula: hand disinfectant recipe.
Firex, is aimed at all those companies that intend to produce the hand sanitizer and have more than 200 employees or large inflows of people, such as the case of large-scale retail trade where there are inflows of people above 1000 / day, or, at all those companies that want to convert to the production of sanitizer and disinfectant by benefiting from state incentives for the production of sanitary material as per the “Cura Italia” decree.
Cucimix 70 guarantees:
- Repeatability of the same formula with the same ingredients;
- Large quantities of production;
- Safety and control of the entire production cycle.
There are tangible economic benefits that see:
- A saving of over 50% if the company decides to self-produce hand sanitizers instead of purchasing it;
- Immediate return on investment time. We estimate 9 months for companies with 250 employees up to 3 months per 1000 employees or 1000 people / day inflows – this is the case for shopping centers and large-scale retail stores;
- Benefit from state incentives provided for the production of sanitary material as per the “Cura Italia” decree.
DO YOU WISH TO BE CONTACTED?
Please fill out this form, and one of our representatives will contact you immediately.