Maximum flexibility and multi-task. Various cooking methods in a single equipment.
Betterpan by Firex is the professional bratt pan for the catering industry that offers the possibility of preparing a vast range of recipes using the many cooking modes. Offering the possibility to braise, fry, steam and pressurecook, Betterpan is the appliance every chef can count on. An asset in the kitchen that lets you utilise your experience and creativity to satisfy high volumes. Endless recipes and all the advantages of an efficient, compact and quality product in a single machine.
The professional bratt pan for taste engineers
and a versatile cuisine.
Betterpan is a versatile professional bratt pan with a technological heart. Made entirely of stainless steel, it is extremely compact in every version and can be equipped with some accessories to meet all expectations. Even those of the most demanding chefs.
Betterpan is produced in four different capacities, depending on the amount of food to prepare.
Versions with pressure lid 110 . 145 . 180 litres, without pressure 110. 145 . 180 . 220 litres.
accessibility of the components
a friendly approach
The components of this professional brattpan are positioned in such a way as to be easily reachable and replaceable, the result of a design with attention to the smallest details.
one professional multipurpose bratt pan
With the Betterpan professional bratt pan you can perform all the main types of cooking. You can fry vegetables and meatballs, braise escalopes and fish fillets, cook sauces and omelettes. Using the specific lid you can pressure-cook stews and risottos, as well as steam legumes and vegetables. Imagination and creativity find their ideal place in the professional kitchen.
The professional bratt pan
for the result you expect but that will surprise you.
From northern Europe to south-east Asia via South America, Betterpan is the spokesperson of a unique food culture in the world. Designed and built entirely in Italy, the professional bratt pan interprets a new way of cooking for the catering industry by offering chefs in every professional kitchen the possibility of preparing each recipe by replicating the quality and unique taste of each individual preparation. In genuine Italian style.
FTC: Firex Touch Control
- 7” touch-screen;
- Creation and editing of cooking programmes, each of which is multi-phase;
- Cooking in “Manual” mode;
- Multilingual setting of messages;
- Easy to understand and use;
- It guarantees to set cooking times and extremely precise temperatures from 50°C to 250°C;
- Possibility to choose between various preset cooking methods: boil in water, fry in abundant oil, pressure cooking, brown, or work the product using the core/pin probe for specific processes or even for slow/soft cooking;
- Allows you to select the quantity of litres of water to load, cold or hot up to 90°, and then performs the load automatically It offers 3 different temperature probes: in the bottom, in the pan in contact with the product and the core of the product/pin;
- Allows you to start the cooking process on a specific date and time;
- It can have timed and and automatic control of the baskets lifting;
- Displays simple messages and icons for proper and safe use;
- Explains clearly if there is an alarm and to which internal component refers to;
- USB connection;
- Back up HACCP data;
- Back up recipes;
- Software updates;
- Settings of different units of measure;
- Up to 8 different cooking settings;
- Command for tilting and return of the cooking pan.
Heating takes place by means of high-performing stainless steel tubular burners. The ignition and monitoring of the flame is automatic, thout
pilot burner. Heating is controlled by the electronic board with automatic insertion of the minimum at 2°C before the set SETPOINT.
Heating is controlled by the electronic board with thermocouple system to guarantee precise detection and a high reaction speed of the heating system. It takes place through armoured resistances in INCOLOY-800 alloy.
The versions with pressure lid allow quick cooking and are equipped with a double opening and closing manoeuvring system for maximum safety. The third probe (pin) is included in the equipment as well as an automatic condensation discharge.