Easybratt meets the daily cooking needs of small and medium-sized restaurants, catering services and centralised cooking centres such as canteens, communities, schools and hospitals.
To solve the daily needs of cooking with a gas or electric bratt pan
Easybratt is available in the gas or electric version.
80 . 90 . 120 . 150 . 200 litres
- The cooking tank is heated by means of a high thermal efficiency stainless steel tubular burner. The main burner is ignited via a pilot burner;
- Gas supply via thermostatic valve with thermocouple safety system;
- Main burner shutdown during tank tilting;
- Temperature control from 45°C to 295°C guaranteed by thermostat.
- Heating by means of armoured resistors in “Incoloy 800” alloy;
- Temperature control (45°C to 295°C) guaranteed by thermostat;
- Safety thermostat that intervenes in case of malfunction;
- Main burner shutdown during tank tilting.