Fixpan: also for pasteurizing preserves.
Fixpan is the simplest and most immediate resource for cooking large quantities of food.
The range, made up of 48 different models, is the widest available on the market.
Fixed kettle with electronic control.
A host of first-class functions. Guaranteed by Firex.
Cooker with electronic control that allows you to set the process temperatures, ensuring maximum precision.Thanks to its characteristics it can also be used as a water immersion pasteurizer. We recommend for this process the installation of the pasteurization kit which includes in the price the water recirculation system and the core probe which allows a precise reading of the temperature inside the jar.
Available in gas, electric and steam heating versions, with capacity from 100 to 500 litres and hermetic lid (optional).
Gas version 100 . 150 . 200 . 300 . 500 liters
Stainless steel, high efficiency, tubular burners. Automatic ignition and flame monitoring system without pilot burner. Heating controlled by the electronic board, with automatic insertion of the minimum 2°C before the SETPOINT, and by the pressure switch.
Electric version 100 . 150 . 200 . 300 . 500 liters
Armoured heating elements in “Incoloy 800” alloy, installed inside the cavity. Automatic intervention thermal power economiser when the temperature selected is reached.
Steam version 100 . 150 . 200 . 300 . 500 liters
Feeding (from the user circuit) via a minimum maximum modulation valve controlled by electronic board.
Features of the board
- Easy to understand and to use;
- Allows you to set cooking times and precise temperatures with values from 20°C up to 100°C;
- Automatically checks and restores the water level in the jacket;
- It emits an acoustic signal to indicate the end of cooking;
- It allows you to select the quantity of litres of water to be filled, whether cold or hot, and then fill automatically;
- It allows you to carry out processes with the simultaneous control of the product temperature in the tank (standard) and of the core temperature (optional core probe);
- Allows you to set a maintenance time for the programmed temperature;
- It provides simple messages and alarms to identify and correct the most common usage errors;
- It has two digital displays;
- It indicates with a constant light signal if heating is active.